Login/Sign UpTo see all photos
  • RentAdded 17 days ago
  • Semi-Detached

Main - 65 Regatta Crescent

North York, Newtonbrook West
  • bed3 Bedrooms
  • bed1 Bathrooms
  • bed1 Garage
Listed for: $ $3,000
Discuss with partner

Key Facts about Main - 65 Regatta Crescent, North York

  • Property type Semi-Detached, Bungalow
  • Building Age51-99
  • Lot size30.00 x 152.41 feet
  • Parking1 garage, 1 parking
  • BasementSep Entrance
  • Listing # C7312784
  • Data sourceTRREB
  • Days on market17
  • Listed on 21/11/2023
  • Updated on27/11/2023
  • Market demand
    the canadian homethe canadian home


3 Bedrooms Main Level Unit Available For Lease In The Newtonbrook West Neighbourhood. Live Within A Minutes Walk to Grocery Stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Bakeries, Coffee Shops, Public Transit on Both Bathurst S. and Steeles Ave. W., Schools, And Places of Worship. Be Within A Few Minutes Drive To Antibes Community Centre, Centerpoint Mall, Promenade Shopping Centre, And The Finch TTC Subway Station. 60% Of House's Utilities Are Covered By The Main Level Unit Tenants, With The Remaining 40% Covered By The Landlord.

Property details of Main - 65 Regatta Crescent, North York


  • Property typeSemi-Detached
  • StyleBungalow
  • Fronting onN
  • CommunityNewtonbrook West
  • MunicipalityNorth York


  • Bedrooms3
  • Bathrooms1
  • BasementSep Entrance
  • Kitchen1
  • Rooms5
  • Family RoomsN
  • Central VacN
  • FireplaceN


  • WaterMunicipal
  • CoolingCentral Air
  • Heating typeForced Air
  • Heating fuelGas


  • Architecture StyleBungalow
  • Exterior FeatureBrick
  • AmenitiesFenced Yard, Park, School
  • Building Age51-99


  • Drive wayPrivate
  • Garage typeBuilt-In
  • Garage1
  • Parking places1
  • Total parking places2


  • SewerSewers
  • Frontage30.00
  • Depth152.41
  • Lot size30.00 x 152.41 feet
  • Lot Size CodeFeet
  • Acreage< .50
  • Cross streetRegatta Cres. & Bison Dr.

About Main - 65 Regatta Crescent, North York

It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Semi-Detached property located at Newtonbrook West. It is a Bungalow building, facing North. 65 Regatta Crescent, North York lies on 30.00 x 152.41 feet lot. This Semi-Detached house in North York has Living,Dining,Kitchen,Br,2nd Br,3rd Br in main level. Forced Air, Gas heating systems are used in heating/cooling systems for 65 Regatta Crescent, North York. This property which is located in Regatta does not have a pool. This property located in Toronto doesn't have a fire place. This 3 bedrooms Semi-Detached property in North York has following amenities, Fenced Yard, Park, School.